New Year, New Activewear? Not sure if that’s a thing but it’s my motto right now! I must admit, I fell off the workout bandwagon during the holidays and I definitely noticed a difference with not only how I feel on the inside but also how snug my jeans have been fitting. When working out, you want to not only feel good but look good as well, right? I recently went to a yoga class…the first time I’ve been in months and everyone was wearing the cutest activewear set. To keep me motivated, I put together an inspirational board full of pieces on my wish list and put together a list of classes studios I want to try this year.
1. Hot pink Morgan Stewart set (amazing color) | 2. Classic sports bra
3. Alo wrap crop top (great for yoga) | 4. Sheer ribbed long sleeve (on sale!)
5. Metallic crop jacket w/ boxer shorts (good mix-match set)
6. Red hearts set (did someone say Galatines yoga?)
7. Lululemon jacket (great investment piece, I wear mine all the time)
8. Adidas sneakers (goes with everything)
9. APL rose gold (wish list) | 10. High waist leggings | 11. Star water bottle (cute!)
12. Nude bodysuit (want!) | 13. Lululemon tote (on sale!) | 14. Scrunchie | 15. S’well water bottle
16. Tone It Up booty bands (perfect little workout while making dinner) | 17. Barre socks
Here are a few more of my favorites!
What’s your favorite workout or class to take? Share below…I would love to add a few to my list!